Monday, April 7, 2014

Not Me Monday: Target Edition


After one too many boring days at home, I did not decide a shopping trip to Target with my best friend was a necessity.  I would never use the fact that there was a super cute purse waiting for me as an excuse to get out of the house.  I never indulge in shopping therapy.

And if I had taken this trip to Target, I would have never allowed myself to buy a $40 purse.  I always wait for items to go on sale.  My budgeting goals are going strong and I never give into impulse buying, even if it is a REALLY cute purse (that I happen to love)! I have great self-control.

And since I didn't take this trip to Target, and I didn't give in to an overpriced purse, I would never add insult to injury by walking out of the dressing room with my shirt inside out.  Of course I noticed it right away and promptly went back in to fix the problem.  I would never laugh hysterically and proceed to walk around the store anyways.  I hold myself to a high degree of dignity and would never convince myself that wearing my shirt inside out was acceptable.  After all, everyone probably thought it was just the new style.  Ahem.

Nope. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment