Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You're never too old...

…for a slumber party that is :)

In the past couple of years (since college), I've realized that slumber parties, and staying the night with friends, is becoming more and more something of the past.  I had started to accept the fact that we are all simply growing out of that stage, but I'm not quite ready to move on yet ;-)

This past weekend I traveled to Virginia to see one of my best friends from college get married.  It was SO fun seeing my roommates and celebrating this milestone with them!  However, it made me quickly realize how much I miss those crazy nights living together.  While I know being roomies again is not an option right now, I am making it my mission to see them more than once a year from now on!  A year is just waayy too long a time between visits!

I also had the privilege of staying with another friend Monday night; which once again confirmed that slumber parties are a necessity of life.  Maybe we'll call them something different as we get older, but I never want to take those times and memories for granted!  I love getting to catch up, enjoy an evening away, and just have some quality girl time every now and then!

Here's to never growing out of that stage and always making friendships a priority!

And for fun, here are a couple of pictures from the weekend!



Congratulations again Meredith & Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment